Six kinds of diesel engine failure warning and processing diesel generator | diesel generator price / 2013-06-27
Diesel generators have mechanical problems during operation, causing damage to the basic components and heavy machinery accidents. Under normal circumstances, before the failure of the diesel generator, its speed, sound, exhaust, water temperature, oil pressure and other aspects will show some abnormal signs, that is, the characteristics of the symptoms of failure. Therefore, operators should promptly make correct judgments according to the characteristics of the signs and take decisive measures to avoid accidents.
1. "Speed" symptoms of "Speed" Before the "Speed", diesel generators will generally appear blue smoke, burning oil or unstable speed.
Treatment measures: First, stop the fuel supply to stop the throttle and step on the brake; second, block the intake pipe and cut off the air; third, quickly release the high pressure fuel pipe to stop the fuel supply; and fourth, use a high gear for the diesel generator running on the vehicle. Heavy load (brake) causes the engine to stall due to insufficient torque.
2, sticky cylinder failure features
Sticky cylinders generally occur in the case of severe shortage of diesel generators. The viscous cylinder is incapable of running the engine. The water temperature indicator indicates that the temperature exceeds 100Â°C. A few drops of cold water are dripping from the body, and there is a â€œclickâ€ noise and white smoke. The water droplets evaporate quickly.
Treatment measures: Idle speed for a period of time or turn off the crankshaft to help cool, so that the water temperature drops to about 40 Â°C, then slowly add cooling water. Be careful not to add cooling water immediately, otherwise it will cause the parts to be deformed or cracked due to the sudden drop in local temperature.
3, boring cylinder failure features
Cylinder is a large destructive mechanical failure, in addition to the valve cylinder caused by the falling cylinder, mostly due to loose bolts caused by connecting rods, connecting rod bolt loose or stretch, connecting rod bearing clearance increases, this In the crankcase, you can hear the knocking sound of the "click", and the knocking sound changes from small to large. After the connecting rod bolt completely falls off or breaks, the connecting rod and bearing cap are thrown out to break the body and related parts.
Actions: Stop and overhaul immediately, replace new parts.
Burning tile fault omens feature
The speed of the diesel generator suddenly decreases during operation, the load increases, the engine emits black smoke, the oil pressure drops, and the â€œfriedâ€ dry friction sound in the crankcase occurs.
Treatment measures: Stop the machine immediately, remove the connecting rod bearing, check the cause, and repair and replace.
5, broken shaft fault features
When the diesel generator crankshaft journal shoulder fatigue cracks occur, the failure symptoms are not yet obvious, with the expansion of the crack to increase, the engine crankcase boring percussion sound, percussion sound when the speed change, heavier, The engine emits black smoke. Soon, the percussion sound gradually increases, the engine shakes, the crankshaft breaks, and the flame turns off.
Treatment measures: It was found that the signs were checked immediately and the cracks should be replaced in time.
6. Precursor features of cylinder failure
The exhaust pipe was severely black smoke and suddenly turned off, and the crankshaft could not rotate. Diesel generators can no longer be started at this time for work, but the reasons should be identified and eliminated.
(1) Early discovery cylinders should first increase the amount of cylinder oil lubrication. If the overheating phenomenon does not change, take a single cylinder to stop the oil, reduce the speed, speed up the piston cooling and other measures until the overheating is eliminated.
(2) When a cylinder is found, the speed must be reduced quickly and then stopped. Continue to increase piston cooling while cranking.
(3) If the piston cannot be cranked due to the piston's death, wait for the piston to cool for a period of time before moving it to make it move.
(4) When the piston is severely seized, kerosene can be injected into the cylinder, and the piston can be cooled to shake the flywheel or disc brake.
(5) When lifting the cylinder, traces of the cylinder on the surface of the piston and liner should be carefully ground with whetstone. Damaged piston rings must be replaced. If the piston and liner are severely damaged, they should be replaced.
(6) When the piston is refitted, it must be carefully checked whether the oil filling holes in the cylinder are normal. If both the piston and the cylinder liner are renewed, they should be worn after being loaded. During the running-in, the load should be gradually increased from the low load and operated continuously.
(7) If the cylinder-crash accident cannot be repaired or is not allowed to be repaired, the cylinder-sealing method may be used to continue the operation.
ã€Yangzhou Shengfeng Power Equipment Factoryã€‘Factory direct diesel generator sets, new high-quality products, guarantee for three guarantees, full payment for goods, abundant products for purchase, please visit http:// or call the unit purchase hotline 0514-86282111 15366900111 Manager Liu
Next post:Diesel generator water supply maintenance in routine maintenance
Previous Article:Generator Noise